Thinking about reopening your business after the Covid-19 shut down?
Published on : 27 Apr. 2020
If you have had to close your premises during the Coronavirus lockdown, you may now have started planning for re-opening when the guidelines are eased. It may be that you are considering a phased return to work for your staff, or you may be preparing for a full return to business as usual ASAP.
Either way, you’ll need to consider how to make your workplace safe for your staff to come back to. If there is any chance at all that your workplace has come into contact with the virus, the only way to guarantee the safety of staff and visitors to your building is to ensure that there is a full deep clean of every area.
We understand the importance of doing this properly. And we understand that many organisations are considering how to do this whilst facing budgetary difficulties.
Here at Samsic UK, we have developed a number of innovative ways of working that ensure your workspace is sanitised safely, no matter what your budget.
DEEP CLINICAL CLEAN
FOCUS: All areas, all surfaces.
For our deepest clean, we'll send expertly trained teams to your premises to carry our a full sanitisation service using our innovative electrostatic sprayers, which distribute disinfecting droplets evenly across all surfaces, including shadowed and hidden areas.
- Process offers complete coverage of all internal horizontal and vertical hard surface areas, including carpet, upholstery and fabrics.
- Specialist trained teams visit your office (in full PPE) to carry out the clinical clean.
- Electrostatic delivery technology ensures treatment is fast, efficient and effective.
- Delivers cutting edge infection control which targets 99.99% of germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Provides lasting protection to treated areas.
INFECTION CONTROL CLEAN
FOCUS: Key infection control areas.
Our hygiene cleaning applies infection control procedures into our cleaning method. Our expert teams target high-risk surfaces with higher frequency cleaning and specialist equipment, preventing pathogens being passed within the workplace.
- Manual clean of high traffic areas and key infection control flash points such as: Doors, handles and push plates, kitchen surfaces and communal tea points, vending machines, restrooms, receptions, lifts, access control, desks, phones and I.T. Equipment.
- Process uses the best equipment and infection control products to provide maximum sterilisation/sanitation in key office areas to minimise risk of transfer.
FOCUS: Individual desk and IT equipment.
To ensure the safety of your workers, our contactless fogging system can provide sterilisation of workspaces.
- Process uses contactless fogging dispensers to specifically target and sterilise workstations, chairs, desktops, telephones, computers, keyboards, laptops and stationery to best protect office workers at their desks.
- Especially advisable if an office operates a hot desk policy.
- Treatment will target and kill 99.99% of germs and deliver long lasting surface protection against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Take a look at our brochure to see the innovative products and services we employ to ensure your workspace hygiene.
Get in touch today if you'd like to discuss your return to work needs. Our teams are fully mobilised and ready to assist you.